Debugging -Starting Microsoft Script Debugger
Author Message
 Debugging -Starting Microsoft Script Debugger

I am trying to start Microsoft Script De{*filter*} with only an onLoad event to
initiate the program. How can I get the De{*filter*} to start. For I am told in
order to start the De{*filter*} I need to set a breakpoint and then do something to
initiate code except refreshing the page which will eliminate all break points.
Yet refreshing the page is the only thing I know of to initiate an onLoad
event.

Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugging -Starting Microsoft Script Debugger
In the address box, navigate to a blank page (about:blank).

On the View / Script De{*filter*} menu, choose "Break at Next Statement" (this is the IE5 menu, it may
be different on IE4).

In the address box, type the url of the page whose onload event you want to debug.

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

I am trying to start Microsoft Script De{*filter*} with only an onLoad event to
initiate the program. How can I get the De{*filter*} to start. For I am told in
order to start the De{*filter*} I need to set a breakpoint and then do something to
initiate code except refreshing the page which will eliminate all break points.
Yet refreshing the page is the only thing I know of to initiate an onLoad
event.

Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot Start debugging .vbs-Script in MS Script Debugger

2. debugging ASP VBScript with Microsoft Script debugger?

3. debugging ASP VBScript with Microsoft Script debugger?

4. Script Debugger to debug wsh scripts

5. Executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

6. trouble executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

7. debugging a WSH-script with microsoft script editor doesn't work

8. Cannot get the MS Script Debugger to debug in XP

9. Can't debug PerlScript with the Script Debugger anymore

10. Trouble debugging with MS Script Debugger in XP

11. Manually Uninstalling Microsoft Script Debugger

12. Microsoft Script Debugger....