Toolbar, menubar ...
Author Message
 Toolbar, menubar ...

Is there a way "hide" the browsers toolbar, menubar and/or personalbar with
script, (javascript)

I have to deal with both browsers (IE and Navigator).
If I say :
"window.toolbar.visible  = false"

- nothing happens in navigator
- in IE I get an error message that "window.toolbar is not a valid object"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,  Joe

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Toolbar, menubar ...
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/859/fid/124

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to hidden the ToolBar,MenuBar and AddressBar?

2. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

3. menubar and toolbar for HTA

4. How to hide Menubar, toolbar, scrollbars using Jscript

5. How to make menubar, toolbar and location off on IE

6. Dynamically hide menubar,toolbar and locationbar

7. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

8. Hiding the menubar, toolbar, etc.?

9. IE Toolbar and MenuBar

10. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

11. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

12. Hide MenuBar, Toolbar etc. on Current Window