How to show a msg on status line- for a button
Author Message
 How to show a msg on status line- for a button

I know how to show a msg on the status line when
the mouse passes over a link.

But how do I show a msg on the status line when the
mouse passes over a button?

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to show a msg on status line- for a button

Hi

Same thing:

<input type="submit"  value="Submit" onmouseover="window.status='Click
me';return true;">

"Probably" no go in NN though

--
Best Regards
  Vidar Petursson

 ==============================
 No matter where you go there you are

Quote:
> I know how to show a msg on the status line when
> the mouse passes over a link.

> But how do I show a msg on the status line when the
> mouse passes over a button?

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Showing msg from script

2. Show a status bar while loading a page.

3. How to show status window/progress bar

4. Retrieving Radio Button Status...

5. Setting radio button status from another Frame

6. show desktop button...

7. Preventing a page from showing using the back button

8. button event to hide/show text in another fram

9. Write line and jump to next line

10. Search thru Word Doc line by line

11. Line-by-Line File Reading in VBScript

12. Reading Line by Line through Text File