trapping specific status messages
Author Message
 trapping specific status messages

Is it possible to trap/ recognise changes in the status bar message on the
browser (using an onchange event?)

I wish to look for a specific message then invoke a  function

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 trapping specific status messages
There is no onchange event for the status bar...

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

Is it possible to trap/ recognise changes in the status bar message on the
browser (using an onchange event?)

I wish to look for a specific message then invoke a  function

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 trapping specific status messages

Quote:
> There is no onchange event for the status bar...

Is there a work around.?

I want to determine if an applet generates a particular message

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 trapping specific status messages
You use setInterval and check the window.status property periodically, but that's a pretty ugly
solution ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

Quote:
> There is no onchange event for the status bar...

Is there a work around.?

I want to determine if an applet generates a particular message

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trap undeliverable email message

2. Trapping Error Messages

3. Putting message on windows status bar

4. Put message on status bar

5. Putting message on windows status bar

6. Put message on Windows status bar

7. Handling unsolicited status messages

8. How to display a status message?

9. Status Messages (vb vs vb script)

10. Trapping IE's CLOSE message in client code?

11. HOWTO: Check return values, boot status and (de)install status of MSI installations (Was: Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages)

12. HOWTO: Check return values, boot status and (de)install status of MSI installations (Was: Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages)