Move Frame content to another frame
Author Message
 Move Frame content to another frame

Hi.

I have a frameset with frame A,B and C. The C frame is size 0, (hidden) and
loads a page that takes a while to draw on the client. (Not to create on
server or transfer to client)

I would then (by a link clicked by user) like to move frame C to frame B,
without reloading the page on the client, just make C visible at B's
position. Further I have to be able to do it again and again, even when the
user clicks om other links. So the content of C must never be destroyed...

Anyone?

Thanks a lot

Bent
Denmark

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:34:24 GMT

1. Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

2. Change content of frame A when doc loads in frame B

3. getting query string from frame in jscript and getting frame name from another frame

4. Moving between framed and unframed pages

5. Move images from one frame to another

6. Moving between framed and unframed pages

7. moving focus from one frame to another.

8. Changing the contents in the left frame of an FTP window in IE5

9. Saving frame contents to disk?

10. Placing content in the _search frame

11. Change frame content, IF i want

12. Copying one frames contents into another...