What's wrong with window.find()?
Author Message
 What's wrong with window.find()?

Hi,

When I try the following script to search the document. I get "Object
doesn't support this property or Method"

I am using IE 5

This works fine with netscape 4.7

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=JAVASCRIPT>
function quick_search(name)
 {
 self.find("Joe")
 }
</SCRIPT>

<FORM name=search>Quick Find: <INPUT TYPE=TEXT SIZE=20 NAME=search> <INPUT
VALUE=Find: TYPE=BUTTON
onClick="quick_search(document.search.search.value)"></FORM>

Joe
Bob
Pete

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 What's wrong with window.find()?
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/6745/fid/124/lang/

Quote:

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://javascript.faqts.com/

Sun, 18 May 2003 09:30:42 GMT

1. how to find out the client's windows system font-size (big/ small) - important

2. JavaScript window.open() and window size is wrong in IE 4.01

3. Creating Window Like 'Windows Copy File'

4. invoking 'Find' in IE5

5. Can't find Adobe's EPS help manual

6. where can i find 'a2ps'?

7. What's wrong with this EPS ???

8. What's wrong with this simple script?

9. what's wrong in this check?

10. what's wrong with psutils?

11. Newbie: What's wrong with this code?

12. What's wrong with my PS file?