submitting forms within modal dialogs?
Author Message
 submitting forms within modal dialogs?

I have a modal dialog which contains a form. Upon submission, the ASP file
which receives the post, pops up in a new window. I'm trying to set the
target of the form to point to an IFRAME within the modal dialog so that a
new window does not open. Is this possible with modal dialogs?

If not, is there a way to do a "window.close()" without having a
confirmation box show up asking if you want to close a window?

Thu, 08 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 submitting forms within modal dialogs?
I had the same problem and solved it creating a frameset in the modal dialog
and posting the form in one of the frames (You can open a frameset with only
one frame if don't need more).

HTH
Jose Antonio.

Quote:
> I have a modal dialog which contains a form. Upon submission, the ASP file
> which receives the post, pops up in a new window. I'm trying to set the
> target of the form to point to an IFRAME within the modal dialog so that a
> new window does not open. Is this possible with modal dialogs?

> If not, is there a way to do a "window.close()" without having a
> confirmation box show up asking if you want to close a window?

Wed, 14 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. modal dialogs and submit form

2. submitting a form within a modal window

3. Posting a form from a modal dialog to a IFRAME in the Dialog

4. Closing a modal dialog from within a frameset in IE 4.0

5. Problem with modal dialog within HTA

6. Problem when submit in a Modal Dialog.

7. modal window submitting within itself

8. Getting FORM values from modal dialog

9. Modal Dialog and Form

10. Modal Dialogs and Arrays as Dialog Arguments

11. How to submit a form within a hyperlink ??

12. submit form from within IFrame