Mouse Right Click Event
Author Message
 Mouse Right Click Event

Hi all.
How I can cancel the mouse right click event?
Thanks. Eli

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
catch the oncontextmenu event and cancel the event by assigninf false to the
event.returnValue.

Shmulik

Quote:
> Hi all.
> How I can cancel the mouse right click event?
> Thanks. Eli

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
<SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;" oncontextmenu="return false">
<P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>
</SPAN>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> Hi all.
> How I can cancel the mouse right click event?
> Thanks. Eli

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
( or something very similar )

its no garantee.

Dominic

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event

Quote:

><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
>oncontextmenu="return false">
><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not complete
answers)?
 WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

--
Marek M?nd aus Estland.
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2)
alert("Doah!");
Quote:
}

</script>
</head>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> ><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
> >oncontextmenu="return false">
> ><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

> VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not complete
> answers)?
>  WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
> WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
> IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

> F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
F U
who care about NS or old IE.

Quote:

> ><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
> >oncontextmenu="return false">
> ><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

> VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not
complete
> answers)?
>  WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
> WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
> IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

> F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event
and, of course, the final variation:

<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2){
window.event.onmouseup='return false';
alert("Huh?");

Quote:
}
}

</script>
</head>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2)
alert("Doah!");

Quote:
}

</script>
</head>

--
Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5 > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> ><SPAN STYLE="width:300; background-color:blue; color:white;"
> >oncontextmenu="return false">
> ><P>The context menu never displays when you right-click in this box.</P>

> VERY INTERESTING !!! AND IS THIS ALL YOUR WISDOM (why do you give not complete
> answers)?
>  WHAT ABOUT MSIE4, THAT MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL USE ???
> WHY THE F THERE IS RESERVED THE RCLICK message constant bit
> IF I CANT F SURPRESS THE MENU ...

> F IDIOTISM FROM  microsoft ....

> --
> Marek M?nd aus Estland.
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/netpjoker
> http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mouse Right Click Event

<head>
<script>
function testButton() {
if(window.event.button==2){
window.event.onmouseup='return false';
alert("Huh?");
Quote:
}
}

</script>
</head>
Right click")'>

 Apologize my rudeness, it's jus was a provocation.
 In the meantime I forgot my quetion here ...
 Anyway I am not an absolute green newbee ...
 But I would like it without alert() confirm() ...
 It goes about custom context menu made of div-layers ...

 The opinion thet FY msie4 is wrong. 20-25% are still using it.
 Would be happy if one could send CC answer too.

Marek M?nd aus Estland.
http://my.tele2.ee/cadorsoft/products/cdr_js_eventcalc.html

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mouse Right Click Event

2. event--onclick, ondblclick, right mouse button click

3. Cancelling a Right Mouse Button Click

4. disable mouse right-click

5. no right click mouse with alert

6. Detecting Right Mouse Clicks

7. Javascript detect a right mouse click?

8. sendkeys right mouse click...

9. Can you right mouse click on a link

10. Right mouse button click

11. Right Mouse Click

12. pop up menu when right mouse button clicked