How to disable print button
Author Message
 How to disable print button

Hello,

We are using Crystal Reports with an Active-X viewer to
view the report.  My problem is the user has to click the
printer button on the Active-X control instead of the
print button on the browser.  If they click the print
button on the browser they get a blank page.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 03:24:08 GMT
 How to disable print button
you can't. you could, of course, take the toolbar away though.

Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

Host with me for $100 a year!
http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 07:46:29 GMT

1. disable close button without disabling make small button

2. Disable print screen button

3. Disable button and change button value at radio

4. Buttons: Disabling & Enabling INPUT Button

5. disable IE 5 button

6. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

7. Disabling Close Button and Alt+F4

8. Disabling Back Button on Browser

9. Disabling Back Button on Browser

10. disable browser back button

11. Guru required - Disable back button in IE

12. Disable close button IE-window