JSCRIPT + ASP + DATABASE CONNECTIONS - PLEASE HELP!!!!
Author Message
 JSCRIPT + ASP + DATABASE CONNECTIONS - PLEASE HELP!!!!

Can anyone show me an example of the "conn.open(dsn,UID,PWD)"
in JScript?....I would love someone to help me on this hurdle as I get the
following error when I try!!!

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. database connections... Please Help

2. JScript Database connections...using ASP

3. Database connection with ASP/Jscript?

4. Please Help: Creating Trusted Connections ASP to SQL 7.0

5. Please help solving a JScript to VBScript conversion for asp

6. Help with JSCRIPT+ASP+FSO needed please

7. ASP Database Connections - Threading Question

8. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

9. Help - database connection problem

10. Help with connection to Sybase database..

11. PLEASE HELP ME with multiple ado connections

12. Please Help - Removing Printer Connections