<input type = file> ??
Author Message
 <input type = file> ??

Hi. Does anyone know how to filter files when you use the <input type=file>
?

For example: If you add a <input type=file > to a HTML page and then click
on the "Browse.." button, a dialog box open . Is there any way to set the
"Files of Type" property to display only *.pdf files or *.txt files in the
dialog box?
My problem is that I want to display only *.pdf files in the dialog box ,
but by default the "Browse" dialog box is always set as "All files(*.*)"

Thanks,
Hang

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:44:39 GMT
 <input type = file> ??
Can't be done.

: Hi. Does anyone know how to filter files when you use the <input
type=file>
: ?
:
: For example: If you add a <input type=file > to a HTML page and then click
: on the "Browse.." button, a dialog box open . Is there any way to set the
: "Files of Type" property to display only *.pdf files or *.txt files in the
: dialog box?
: My problem is that I want to display only *.pdf files in the dialog box ,
: but by default the "Browse" dialog box is always set as "All files(*.*)"
:
: Thanks,
: Hang
:
:

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:00:41 GMT

1. <input type=file>

2. --------<<<<<<MONEY>>>>>>--------- id 9543

3. <INPUT type="file"> fields

4. Receiving and Manipulating From <Input Type=File>

5. Validate <input type = file> ?

6. Setting a pre-defined value to <INPUT type=file>

7. How to set the initial path for <input type=file> tag?

8. Anybody familiar with <input type=file> ???

9. Setting a default value to <input type=file> object

10. <INPUT TYPE="image">

11. <input type=file question

12. <!--[if IE]><input><![endif]-->