how to prevent new browser windows opening
Author Message
 how to prevent new browser windows opening

I'm looking for some code [to put in a frame or an hta window] that detects
if a popup -- a new browser window -- is going to be opened at the URL that
the user is browsing to.

I'd like to prevent the new browser window from popping up.   I know this
is not a simple question, thanks for any advice.
Jay S.

Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to prevent new browser windows opening

2. Open new browser window??? HELP

3. Opening New Browser Window via ActiveX Button

4. Invalid argument opening a new browser window

5. Opening a new browser window of a specified size and position

6. Open new maximised browser window

7. open new browser window

8. Open New Browser Window

9. single function for opening new browser window?

10. Open New Browser Window without Toolbar

11. Open up a new browser window..

12. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window