IFRAME content hangs around on refresh but script in IFRAME is not available
Author Message
 IFRAME content hangs around on refresh but script in IFRAME is not available

I have a complicated inner page navigation arrangement using an IFRAME
(id=jsframe) that is loaded via "jsframe.document.write(htmlPageString)"
The problem is when I hit the browser (IE6) refresh button and check to see
if anything is in the jsframe I get the previous contents, and yet if I
cannot execute any script that I have loaded in jsframe.  I could use the
unload event to clear out jsframe, but I was hoping someone could tell me a
way to safely determine (without error trapping) if the script is available.
(I can't use error trapping because my code must also run in IE4)

Thanks

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 01:02:31 GMT

1. Copy the content of and Iframe to anothe iframe

2. Resizing an IFrame with XML content transformed with XSL to full size of content

3. Post a form from one IFrame to another IFrame

4. IFrame within an IFrame (JSRS)

5. Print contents of an iframe...

6. Printing IFRAME contents only

7. Resize IFrame with XML content

8. Changing the contents of an iframe from a link

9. problem printing contents of an IFrame in IE5.5 or lower

10. Making the contents of an iFrame Readonly

11. copying contents from iframe to hidden form element textarea

12. How do your refresh and IFRAME page?