Access OBJECT event parameters in Javascript
Author Message
 Access OBJECT event parameters in Javascript

I have a third party ActiveX control in my web page that has a MouseMove
event implmented as follows:

    MouseMove (short Button, short Shift, OLE_XPOS_PIXELS X, OLE_YPOS_PIXELS
Y);

Is there a way to access the X and Y parameters in Javascript?

--Buddy

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 02:15:37 GMT
 Access OBJECT event parameters in Javascript
Only if the ActiveX Component exposes them as properties or return values of
methods.

Chris Barber.

I have a third party ActiveX control in my web page that has a MouseMove
event implmented as follows:

    MouseMove (short Button, short Shift, OLE_XPOS_PIXELS X, OLE_YPOS_PIXELS
Y);

Is there a way to access the X and Y parameters in Javascript?

--Buddy

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:29:17 GMT

1. JavaScript Event Object

2. How to access Javascript Object in VBScript

3. access-object javascript database

4. JavaScript access variant array returned by COM object?

5. Accessing Javascript inside emebed object

6. Accessing a javascript script inside an SVG emebeded object (Adobe SVG Viewer 3

7. Calling a vbs with a parameter,the Parameter is a object

8. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

9. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

10. Objects, Events, This - Customizing the onreadystatechange event

11. Determining which object fired event from event handler.

12. InternetExplorer.Application object and the event object