Custom cursor icon ?
Author Message
 Custom cursor icon ?

Hi,

Is it possible to load a custom made icon for the cursor ? If so, how do I
do it ?

Also, I can't seem to change the cursor icon when the mouse move over a
select element ? Is this a deliberate restriction ? or not ?

Thanks,

Kaison

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:34:29 GMT
 Custom cursor icon ?
CSS cursor property (IE6 required):

  <a style="cursor:url(your.cur)" ... >Some text</a>

--
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
-Mark Twain

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is it possible to load a custom made icon for the cursor ? If so, how do I
> do it ?

> Also, I can't seem to change the cursor icon when the mouse move over a
> select element ? Is this a deliberate restriction ? or not ?

> Thanks,

> Kaison

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:36:53 GMT

1. Changing mouse cursor icon

2. Add custom icon to popup

3. Custom Mouse Cursors in CHTMLView

4. Cursor hourglass change without moving cursor?

5. Changing the mouse Cursor to a non-standard cursor

6. Ann: Showing an Animated Icon/Cursor as a Progress Indicator...

7. How download icon from web site?

8. icon location problem

9. control icon locatation

10. thumbs-up, thumbs-down icons

11. adding your program icon on IE or Netscape

12. How can i change icons of HHCtrl component?