Distributed applications with active scripting?
Author Message
 Distributed applications with active scripting?

You can use the AsunderStone software.
AsunderStone Software is programming environments for distributed scripting.
With it You can divide application into parts, running on one or more
computers. This will help distribute a duty and accelerate performance.
AsunderStone Software can organize complex distributed system. As base tools
used scripting languages and XML. XML used as specification of behaviors and
relations for produced system blocks. Learn only one scripting language and
start writing distributed systems.
Alexander Fedorenko
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

> How can I write distributed applications with active scripting?

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:39:27 GMT

1. Distributed applications with active scripting?

2. Distributed applications with active scripting?

3. Distributed applications with active scripting?

4. Use scripting for distributed application.

5. Can AFM files be distributed with our application?

6. Distributed scripting system?

7. Script-based Distributed programming environments?

8. Execute quickly distributed system, developed on scripts.

9. Distributed scripting system?

10. Script-based Distributed programming environments?

11. Distributed scripting system?

12. Distributed scripting system?