Pass Value from one window another
Author Message
 Pass Value from one window another

How can I pass a value from one window to another separate window in
JavaScript

I am using a calendar within a window and when the date is selected I want
to fill the value to a text box in another window.

Thanks in advance.

-Ken

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 07:44:51 GMT
 Pass Value from one window another
this is all covered in the www.webmonkey.com javascript tutorial

Are these windows related?

Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

Host with me for $100 a year!
http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:26:17 GMT
 Pass Value from one window another
Have a look at the thread below for an example of calling a function in
another frame(eg. pass some parameters and bobs your uncle).
Message Thread: Calling function from another frame

22/04 at 10:59.

Chris Barber.

How can I pass a value from one window to another separate window in
JavaScript

I am using a calendar within a window and when the date is selected I want
to fill the value to a text box in another window.

Thanks in advance.

-Ken

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:20:48 GMT

1. Passing a value from one window to another?

2. passing values from one frameset to another

3. ASP : Passing values from One ASP to the Next

4. can i pass a check box value from one page to another

5. Passing Value from One script to another?

6. passing value to pop-up window. Please help

7. Passing values between windows

8. Problem passing values to a form from a popu window

9. Pass values from child window to parent (Help)

10. Pass values thru windows.

11. Passing a value from a window to another

12. passing values between windows