Mapping hotspots with borders
Author Message
 Mapping hotspots with borders

Can anyone help with this question.  I have a GIF that i have sliced up with
several hotspots.  Is there a way, when over a hotspot, i can have a border
appear just around that hotspot?

Thanks for the help..

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:16:36 GMT
 Mapping hotspots with borders
Sure.  One easy, albeit long, way of doing this would be to do something
like this...
if((window.event.srcElement.id=="one"||"two"||"three") &&
(window.event.srcElement.style.border==null||" "))
    window.event.srcElement.id.style.border="1px #000000 solid";

else window.event.srcElement.id.style.border="";

--

RayBan

"...I don't believe it!", exclaimed the young Jedi apprentice.
"That" replied the Jedi master, grimly, "is why you fail".

http://www.macrospot.com

Quote:
> Can anyone help with this question.  I have a GIF that i have sliced up
with
> several hotspots.  Is there a way, when over a hotspot, i can have a
border
> appear just around that hotspot?

> Thanks for the help..

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 14:24:40 GMT

1. Mapping hotspots with borders

2. zIndex, Area Maps & HotSpots

3. How do I map a drive that has already been mapped

4. want curly borders for certificate

5. USA and state border outlines wanted

6. Border Problem

7. left border between multiple pages?