Can jscript do this? (concerns text entry)
Author Message
 Can jscript do this? (concerns text entry)

Hi NG,

Would appreciate some brief feedback from the jscript guys:

I wish to populate a list box (e.g. "textarea") with email addresses
entered on the client, one per line. In typical fashion, I want to use
a single line entry form on the left side, with a button in the middle that
copies the text to the next available slot in the textarea list box on the
right. (With another button to delete a selected item, of course.)

Can jcript do this? Thanks.

Rory Sellers

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. JScript and .NET (first impressions and concerns)

2. buttons & text entries

3. Building data entry screens in vbscript and writing results to text files

4. Need to preserve text box entry for SQL

5. User Input - Text Replace - Can any of this be done with VBscript

6. preventing text selection while doing a mouse drag

7. Can I create a multiline text entry box?

8. PopUp with text entry

9. Does JScript have multiple points of entry?

10. Doing input with JScript?

11. JScript with PIE, how can this be done??

12. JScript and date entry