How to detect plugins in Jscript?
Author Message
 How to detect plugins in Jscript?

Javascript has a navigator.plugins[] array which shows what plugins have
been installed in the browser.  What's the equivalent (if any) way to do
this in Jscript?  thanks.

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to detect plugins in Jscript?
pluginspage

Description

Specifies the plug-ins supporting this embedded document.

Syntax
object.pluginspage

Remarks

This property has read-only permission, meaning you can retrieve its current value, but not change it.

Applies To

EMBED

--
mvp Mark L. Ferguson Please reply in newsgroup
marfers notes for OE 5 > (15K) http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm

Quote:

> Javascript has a navigator.plugins[] array which shows what plugins have
> been installed in the browser.  What's the equivalent (if any) way to do
> this in Jscript?  thanks.

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hell of a Time - Detect Plugins, Close Parent Window, Detect 128 bit Encryption Browser, create Shortcut

2. detecting plugins

3. How to detect plugins

4. Detecting plugins in IE.

5. Q. - Detecting Installed Plugins from within IE...

6. Detecting browser plugins in VBScript

7. How can I detect plugins with VB-Script

8. detecting plugins

9. Detecting Run ActiveX Controls and Plugins is enabled in IE

10. How do I detect the plugins in IE

11. detecting plugins on IE5 for Windows

12. Can I detect browser plugins for IE with Jscript.