onBeforeResize - Event
Author Message
 onBeforeResize - Event

Hi.

is there an Event like onBeforeResize or something?

thanks

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:53:01 GMT
 onBeforeResize - Event
window.onresize = functionname;

NB: fires continuously whilst resizing the window.

I use a global variable and a timeout to action this after the use STOPS
resizing the window to avoid horrible endless processing loops.

Chris Barber.

Quote:
> Hi.

> is there an Event like onBeforeResize or something?

> thanks

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:47:38 GMT
 onBeforeResize - Event
VBScript's /getRef/ seems to worth trying.

<script language="vbscript">
sub oe
    msgbox "oe"
end sub
</script>
</head>

This construction pass onresize event to the sub /oe/ after body_onload.

--
Han
www.0000.info

Quote:
> Hi.

> is there an Event like onBeforeResize or something?

> thanks

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:06:40 GMT
 onBeforeResize - Event
No, but if you want to ensure that the window won't become too small for
instance, call moveTo/resizeTo from the onresize event. Your window will
flicker though.
The Organize Favorties window of IE 5 was made this way. In IE 6, this has
been removed.

--
Frederic Claux

Quote:
> Hi.

> is there an Event like onBeforeResize or something?

> thanks

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:04:13 GMT

1. fire keyboard events form an onclick page event

2. Objects, Events, This - Customizing the onreadystatechange event

3. Call client events from server side events

4. How to Retrieve Events For One Day From An Event Log on Windows 2000/NT

5. Write events to the event log ?

6. onsubmit event causing problems with server control event

7. Which event to use?/List of events

8. ATL COM Component firing events into VBScript event sink

9. Accesing events in Event Viewer logs

10. Retrieve Events For One Day from an Event Log

11. Event ID in Event Logs

12. JScript event handler for ActiveX DLL events within IE