URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript
Author Message
 URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript

Hi,
I need to make a database connection using javascript. Does anyone can help
me to do this ? I need it very bad.

Thanks a lot.

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript
Hi

I have a measly demo here:
http://www.icysoft.com/Tudor/asptudor.htm

--
Best Regards
   Vidar Petursson

-

Quote:
> Hi,
> I need to make a database connection using javascript. Does anyone can
help
> me to do this ? I need it very bad.

> Thanks a lot.

Thu, 02 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript
I'm trying to implement the example you sent me and is seems that it
must error out at the Myconn.Open.
I was wondering if the code looks o.k.

<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../scripts/adojavas.inc"-->
<head>
</head>
<%
var MyConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection");
MyConn.ConnectionString = ("driver={SQL Server};" &
"server=test;uid=sa;pwd=;database=test");
MyConn.Open;
var rs=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet"); // Create recordset
rs.Open("SELECT * From DocMgmt",MyConn,adOpenStatic); // Get data
if(rs.RecordCount!=0){ // Do we have some record(s)?
for(i=0;i<rs.RecordCount;i++){ // Yes we found some records
Response.Write(rs("Name")+"<br>"); //Write out the data
rs.MoveNext();} //Move to the next record.

Quote:
} else Response.Write("No records found");

rs.Close(); // Close recordset
MyConn.Close(); // Close connection%>
Quote:

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - A Database Connection in JavaScript
U need to write the code. You can download the dbase format from wotsit site.

raman suprajarama

Quote:

> Hi,
> I need to make a database connection using javascript. Does anyone can help
> me to do this ? I need it very bad.

> Thanks a lot.

Thu, 09 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Connection to Access 97 database w/ Javascript

2. Urgent! How to join excel with database

3. Populating multiple dropdown from an ADO database connection

4. database connections... Please Help

5. Problem with connection to database

6. JScript Database connections...using ASP

7. Database connection with ASP/Jscript?

8. DSN-Less Database Connection

9. DSN-Less Database Connection

10. Access Database Connection

11. JSCRIPT + ASP + DATABASE CONNECTIONS - PLEASE HELP!!!!

12. database connection