Script to DIAL a RAS connection???
Author Message
 Script to DIAL a RAS connection???

I am buildind a system that need to connect a nt server to another via RAS,
copy some files and then disconect from RAS connection.

Does anybody know how to write a script to dial A RAS connection and a
Script
to disconnect from it please.

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Script to DIAL a RAS connection???
I don't know why you cross-posted to so many vb groups (vb.dos!!??) if you
are looking for a java script answer.
Assuming you want VB, Karl Peterson has a RAS example at www.mvps.org/vb

_Don't_ crosspost!
Hope this helps,
Ray Mercer
MS MVP-Visual Basic

Quote:
> I am buildind a system that need to connect a nt server to another via
RAS,
> copy some files and then disconect from RAS connection.

> Does anybody know how to write a script to dial A RAS connection and a
> Script
> to disconnect from it please.

Mon, 07 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. RAS/Dial-Up connection creation script?

2. How to automate Dial up connection with RAs in Windows95/98

3. Script to doa RAS dial up?

4. RAS Dial-ing from a script

5. Script to do a RAS dial up?

6. scripting a RAS (PPTP) connection

7. Script to tell if client is a RAS connection or not

8. Ras Connection with script

9. script a dial-up connection

10. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

11. How do I invoke a dial up connection from a VB script

12. Script for creating Dial-up connections in NT