creating new virtual servers (domains) from ASP
Author Message
 creating new virtual servers (domains) from ASP

Help me please,
I need to create new virtual servers (domains) from ASP (VBScript or
javasctipt or via bacth-file or self-developed command-line utils)

Just show me the way "How TO..."

environment:
WinNT 4.0, IIS 4.0, FrontPage extensions ...

P.S. fpsrvadm.exe utils allows me to create new FrontPage virtual server
ext. only for existed virtual server? I can't create new one. I have no
problem to create directory :) but how I can make this dir as virtual
server? HELP me please

Best Regards,
Ovrubl

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:57:17 GMT
 creating new virtual servers (domains) from ASP
Administering IIS Programmatically
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/aint7e9l.htm

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Help me please,
> I need to create new virtual servers (domains) from ASP (vbscript or
> javasctipt or via bacth-file or self-developed command-line utils)

> Just show me the way "How TO..."

> environment:
> WinNT 4.0, IIS 4.0, FrontPage extensions ...

> P.S. fpsrvadm.exe utils allows me to create new FrontPage virtual server
> ext. only for existed virtual server? I can't create new one. I have no
> problem to create directory :) but how I can make this dir as virtual
> server? HELP me please

> Best Regards,
> Ovrubl

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:56:07 GMT

1. new virtual servers (domains) creation from ASP

2. Create IIS Virtual Dir from ASP

3. Creating a Virtual Directory via ASP-Page

4. creating a virtual web from asp-page

5. Use WSH to create New Domain User?

6. Newbie Question: path for root directory on virtual domain hoster

7. how to aoutomaticly create new folder om the server

8. ASP page VB Script creating a new collection?

9. Create a new Process thread in ASP using vb script

10. How to Dynamically Create a new .ASP Document based on user input

11. Create IIS Virtual Directory Automatically

12. Creating and destroying virtual directories on the fly