detecting plug-ins
Author Message
 detecting plug-ins

Hi!
    I am having trouble to detecting client-side plug-ins in IE. For
example, I can check if the client-side Netscae browser got the Flash
plug-ins by looping through the plugins as the follwing code:

for (var i = 0; i < navigator.plugins.length; i++)  {
   document.writeln(navigator.plugins[i].name + "<BR>");
  }

However, IE got zero plugins if I try to use this. What am I supposed to do
in order to get the similar result?

Fri, 16 May 2003 13:41:16 GMT

1. Detecting Plug-Ins with IE

2. Detecting Plug-Ins

3. detecting plug-ins with Mac IE?

4. Detecting Plug-ins in MSIE

5. Detecting Plug-Ins with IE

6. detecting plug-ins

7. Hell of a Time - Detect Plugins, Close Parent Window, Detect 128 bit Encryption Browser, create Shortcut

8. detecting plugins

9. How to detect plugins

10. How to detect plugins in Jscript?

11. Detecting plugins in IE.

12. How can I detect plugins with VB-Script