Different versions of JScript.DLL's
Author Message
 Different versions of JScript.DLL's

I have an MFC/Visual C++  application which uses the Microsoft JScript.DLL
to drive an application by reading JScript code. My question is this, I am
currently running it with JScript V3.0.  I would like to allow users that
have the V5.5 JScript capability to utilize the extra functions that come
with that version. Particularly exception handling. The problem is if I put
these functions in the script I cannot seem to find a way to get the "old"
V3.0 to skip over the V5.5 code.   Has anybody got any suggestions.

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Different versions of JScript.DLL's
if (ScriptEngineMajorVersion()>3) {
    // code skipped by V3.0

Quote:
}

There is also ScriptEngineMinorVersion() and ScriptEngineBuildVersion() to
really fine-tune your code.

=-=-=
Steve
=-=-=

Quote:
> I have an MFC/Visual C++  application which uses the Microsoft JScript.DLL
> to drive an application by reading JScript code. My question is this, I am
> currently running it with JScript V3.0.  I would like to allow users that
> have the V5.5 JScript capability to utilize the extra functions that come
> with that version. Particularly exception handling. The problem is if I
put
> these functions in the script I cannot seem to find a way to get the "old"
> V3.0 to skip over the V5.5 code.   Has anybody got any suggestions.

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Different versions of JScript.DLL's
http://www.gemal.dk/browserspy/VBScript.html

Quote:

--

Webmail Evangelist
Tele Danmark Internet

http://gemal.dk/card/

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Different GS versions give different PNGs?

2. question about looking for a dll's version number

3. jscript.dll - wrong version for script-to-applet communication

4. Error in jscript.dll version

5. jscript dll version 2

6. JSCRIPT.DLL Version

7. EPS with WMF/TIFF preview: different PC's, different sizes

8. behavior of Getlocale() on different versions of OS

9. Font differences on different versions of PS

10. PPD-file and different AdobePS-versions

11. Different Postscript versions - convert?

12. different EPS versions