Moveable box
Author Message
 Moveable box

Quote:
> If you go msdn.microsoft.com and look at the boxes on the right hand side,
> you will notice how you can drag it, move it around and drop it in a
> different position.

> Does anyone know how I can do that in .NET and if there is any sample code
> anywhere?

Hi,

It's all client-side JScript code; nothing at all to do with .NET

You can do a View -> Source on the page and see how they did it.

Peter

--

Waiting for the Vengabus? http://www.*-*-*.com/
Please post all questions to the group. Thanks.

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 06:18:53 GMT

1. Need help with script to show a hidden text box if a check box is checked

2. list box to list box

3. Text box text on new page text box

4. Choice boxes or option boxes

5. creating a text box errors message for empty text box

6. add, edit using drop down boxes and list boxes

7. Permission denied when using Input boxes and message boxes

8. passing variables from a text box to a document.write text box

9. Dependent Text Boxes via Check box

10. Show text boxes on onchange event of dropdown box

11. changing the item of drop down box when focus is in the text box

12. If YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMABLE MESSAGE BOX AND DON'T WANT THE DOS BOX WITH YOUR LOGIN.VBS SCRIPT...