Starting a new session from an ASP?
Author Message
 Starting a new session from an ASP?

How can I start a new session from an asp that can receive a querystring and
can run and finish independently from the calling asp?  I'm currently using
Server.Execute but it writes any errors to the bottom of the calling asp.

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to start another HTTP session during ASP running

2. New Session with each ASP?

3. New session with the New window

4. Force new session in new window

5. open a new window with a new session ID

6. Creating a new window in a new session

7. unable to start MSMAPI.session

8. Start a new instance of Internet Explorer

9. close the window and start a new with no asking

10. Passing Session Variable to a new windows

11. Open a new window with same session id.

12. Keep session id in new window