title bar
Author Message
 title bar

This is my title bar text : Page name - web name - Default IE title
Is it possible to write only the Page name on the screen with document.title
?

Ferry Lagarde

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:04:26 GMT
 title bar

Quote:
> This is my title bar text : Page name - web name - Default IE title
> Is it possible to write only the Page name on the screen with
document.title
> ?

> Ferry Lagarde

Apart from hacking the registry on every client computer - No.

Hans Kesting

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:28:22 GMT
 title bar
The Default IE title will not show if it is an HTA

Yummy{*filter*}

Quote:

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 03:32:07 GMT
 title bar
Page name - web name

Add plenty to make sure for larger screens.  Doesn't get it *completely* but
it's next to good enough.

Tim.

Quote:
> This is my title bar text : Page name - web name - Default IE title
> Is it possible to write only the Page name on the screen with
document.title
> ?

> Ferry Lagarde

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:08:09 GMT

1. adding a title to the title bar

2. Title only in title bar of msgbox

3. Change Title In Alert Box Title Bar ???

4. title bar

5. Change text on the title bar of Modal Dialog

6. Message Box Title Bar

7. Change text on the title bar of Modal Dialog

8. open.window without a title bar?

9. InternetExplorer.Application title bar properties

10. Change IE Title Bar

11. How to hide the Title Bar in IE ?

12. floating title bar or frame?