Browser Window Dimensions in IE
Author Message
 Browser Window Dimensions in IE

I can get the browser window dimensions using "window.outerHeight" and
"window.outerWidth" in Netscape.

But this doesn't work in IE.  (I can get the screen dimensions in IE but I
need browser window).

Does anyone know how to query the browser in IE for its height and width?

Thanks
Dave

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 07:00:03 GMT
 Browser Window Dimensions in IE
document.body.clientWidth and .clientHeight, IIRC.

Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

Host with me for $100 a year!
http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 08:18:44 GMT
 Browser Window Dimensions in IE
Thanks much Atrax

Quote:
> document.body.clientWidth and .clientHeight, IIRC.

> Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

> http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/

> Host with me for $100 a year!
> http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 00:33:33 GMT

1. Outer Dimensions of IE browser window?

2. IE window outer dimensions

3. Browser dimensions.

4. Limiting IE Browser Features: Java showDocument, JavaScript window.open, WFC DhWindowInfo

5. launching IE browser in new window

6. Full screen IE browser window

7. Dimensioning of single dimension arrays within a class

8. Firing events on a parent IE window from a child IE window

9. scripting customized settings for I.E. 5.5 SP2 browsers question

10. Document Window Dimensions

11. Browser window opens behind command line window on 2000 machine

12. Browser window opens behind command line window on 2000 machine