Directory listing and get the link for existing files
Author Message
 Directory listing and get the link for existing files

Hi,

When I set a page's URL to file:///C| , IE5 return a list of icons
instead of a list of links for the existing files . How can I get the
links to each files in the listing ?
I am going to "dir" a directory and get the links of all files and
further process the links obtained .
Thank you for your attention.

EPOCker

Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW TO: access links[] in a local directory listing in a frame

2. Directory Listing of files to include files in the subdirectories

3. Directory Listing of files to include files in the subdirectories

4. Find the files under the directory from a file list

5. If any file exist in directory statement

6. listing directories, subdirectories & files

7. How do I create a VBScript to generate an HTML file listing of a directory

8. List of files in a directory

9. create an html file form the listing of a directory

10. How to list all file in a specify directory

11. Listing files in a directory

12. Listing of files in a directory on the Web Server