Can you please tell me why this don't work
Author Message
 Can you please tell me why this don't work

i have pictures on my website
but i don't want my boyfrirend
to find out. i dont want anyone to
be able to save my photo's.
not until i have been down the jym
for a few weeks, to get toned up.

please help me,

<SCRIPT language=JScript><!--
function function_1() {
if (event.button==1) {
alert('Function 1')
     }
  }
document.onmousedown=function_1()

function function_2() {
if (event.button==2) {
alert('Function 2')
     }
   }
document.onmousedown=function_2//-->
</SCRIPT>

thank you

Diana....... ( * KISS * ) :-)

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:04:39 GMT
 Can you please tell me why this don't work

Quote:
> i have pictures on my website
> but i don't want my boyfrirend
> to find out. i dont want anyone to
> be able to save my photo's.
> not until i have been down the jym
> for a few weeks, to get toned up.

> please help me,

There isn't a reliable way to prevent someone from obtaining your images.
Even with a script to disable right clicking I can view the page source,
find the image file name and pull it of your host server directly and
there's not a lot you can do about it. There may be ways to prevent this
server-side, eg by catching all requests for ".jpg" and checking if the
requester has authentication for it, I'm sure it's possible to write a Java
Servlet to do just that. Otherwise, sorry.
--
Andrew U        . o O (reply via /contact.asp)
o-----------------------

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:58:04 GMT
 Can you please tell me why this don't work
even if you could prevent them from downloading it, they still can take
a"screen shot" and save it that way
Rob

Quote:
> > i have pictures on my website
> > but i don't want my boyfrirend
> > to find out. i dont want anyone to
> > be able to save my photo's.
> > not until i have been down the jym
> > for a few weeks, to get toned up.

> > please help me,

> There isn't a reliable way to prevent someone from obtaining your images.
> Even with a script to disable right clicking I can view the page source,
> find the image file name and pull it of your host server directly and
> there's not a lot you can do about it. There may be ways to prevent this
> server-side, eg by catching all requests for ".jpg" and checking if the
> requester has authentication for it, I'm sure it's possible to write a
Java
> Servlet to do just that. Otherwise, sorry.
> --
> Andrew U        . o O (reply via /contact.asp)
> o-----------------------
> http://www.andrewu.co.uk

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:16:32 GMT

1. Can someone tell me why this doesn't work please

2. Can someone tell me why this eval() doesn't work in IE

3. Why don't my Radio buttons work?!?

4. Macro Recorders: Why Don't They Work?

5. Ghostscript's ps2ascii don't work

6. can any one tell me why this switch statement will only work once

7. Why LoadPicture() works on local pathes and doesn't work on the URLS

8. works / doesn't work, why?

9. WshShell.Run don't run WHY ???

10. Please tell me what's wrong!

11. Two Q's [Closing a file][why won't work]

12. Please tell me it's not true