How do I call JScript functions from within ASP written in JScript
Author Message
 How do I call JScript functions from within ASP written in JScript

Quote:
> I've made a calculation on two values from af DB. And now
> I want to send the result to a function to make it return
> a substring from that. Writing the function() is not a
> problem. But I can't seem to be able to call it from
> within the <%%> tags ... any suggestions. Can I define
> functions in the global.asa or something ... ?

Hi,

It's hard to know what you are trying to do. Is all your code running on the
server, or is some of it running on the server and some on the client? Can
you post the code you already have?

I have set the follow-ups to more appropriate groups.

Peter

--

Suffering from insomnia? http://www.*-*-*.com/
Please post all questions to the group. Thanks.

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:16:08 GMT

1. JScript functions within a Jscript class not executed

2. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

3. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

4. call a jscript-function in the vbscript-part of an asp-page

5. Problem with IsDate function called within IIS/ ASP

6. Import/Include jscript file within a jscript file

7. How to Use a JScript Function Within an Include File

8. Calling API's written in C from JScript

9. How to pass an n-dim array from VBScript to JScript within an ASP page

10. Can A function be done within a subroutine

11. calling vbscript function from jscript

12. Can browser call Jscript function automaticaly when page loads