zindex?
Author Message
 zindex?

I am trying to get some DHTML layers to appear over a form element (a select
box to be precise) on a page.  I set the z-index of the DHTML layer (via
style sheets) to 2, but whenever I make it appear (by setting the
visibility=show/visible) the form element is still on top of the layer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Tom Lianza

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 zindex?
Found the answer (in case anyone is interested)
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/1068/fid/128/lang/en

Quote:
> I am trying to get some DHTML layers to appear over a form element (a
select
> box to be precise) on a page.  I set the z-index of the DHTML layer (via
> style sheets) to 2, but whenever I make it appear (by setting the
> visibility=show/visible) the form element is still on top of the layer.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks,
>     Tom Lianza

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. zIndex, Area Maps & HotSpots

2. zIndex & AREA map

3. changing zIndex for <DIV>

4. zIndex value not getting set properly

5. zIndex value not getting set properly

6. zIndex problem...