Full Screen Mode
Author Message
 Full Screen Mode

Are there  browser or window methods that convert the browser to Full Screen
Mode and back? i.e.. what you get when you hit the F11 key.

Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Full Screen Mode
"Bob" wrote ...

Quote:
> Are there  browser or window methods that convert the browser to Full
Screen
> Mode and back? i.e.. what you get when you hit the F11 key.

You could use Kiosk mode . . .     IEXPLORE.EXE -k "filename.htm"

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Full Screen Mode
"Bob" wrote ...

Quote:
> Are there  browser or window methods that convert the browser to Full
Screen
> Mode and back? i.e.. what you get when you hit the F11 key.

BTW, forgot to mention, the way to get out a Kiosk screen is "Ctrl+W".

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Full Screen Mode

Yes but how do I automatically change a user's browser to full screen mode
when he loads a page from my website.  I have a photo album set up which
should be viewed in this mode in order to see all the photograph without
having to scroll up and down and side to side.  Is there a command or method
to use with the windows onLoad event.

Quote:
> "Bob" wrote ...

> > Are there  browser or window methods that convert the browser to Full
> Screen
> > Mode and back? i.e.. what you get when you hit the F11 key.

> You could use Kiosk mode . . .     IEXPLORE.EXE -k "filename.htm"

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Full Screen Mode

2. Full-Screen Mode

3. Show Postscript files in full-screen mode

4. Having IE4 opening a new page in full screen mode

5. Opening IE 4.0 in full screen mode

6. Full screen mode

7. How do you togle full screen mode?

8. Openning Site in Full Screen Mode