NT Command Line Scripting???
Author Message
 NT Command Line Scripting???

Hey folks!! I Need Help!!

I need an NT script that will check the availability of a service
(login to web site or data base w/ Usr/Pwd) then, depending on the result,
create or delete a file! I have no experience with command line scripting.
    There is a file called "index1.htm", this file represents the
availability of the service. If the login fails, the script must delete
index1.htm and it must create the file the next subsequent successful login.
    I know it stinks when a newbie hops on and fires "Help Me's!" but I am
stuck! Thanks!

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 NT Command Line Scripting???
I will give only NT
Quote:

> Hey folks!! I Need Help!!

> I need an NT script that will check the availability of a service
> (login to web site or data base w/ Usr/Pwd) then, depending on the result,
> create or delete a file! I have no experience with command line scripting.
>     There is a file called "index1.htm", this file represents the
> availability of the service. If the login fails, the script must delete
> index1.htm and it must create the file the next subsequent successful login.
>     I know it stinks when a newbie hops on and fires "Help Me's!" but I am
> stuck! Thanks!

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:47:22 GMT

1. Scripting command line applications & Command Line Prompting

2. Passing values into and out of Command Line application *and* command line prompt in vbscript

3. Problems using network drives on ghostscript 6.50 command line (windows NT)

4. need Postscript to PCL converter Win NT, no GUI, using command line

5. Executing command-line instructions / Adding NT users and setting directory permissions via CGI or ISAPI

6. New article listing NT command-line point-n-click equivalents

7. Executing command-line instructions / Adding NT users and setting directory permissions via CGI or ISAPI

8. Restart Win Nt from command Line

9. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

10. Running vb-script from the command line

11. Sleep command and running a command line in VBScript

12. Script running a passed command line.