Second popupwindow?
Author Message
 Second popupwindow?

Is it possible to launch a second popupwindow from the first?  I have used:-

{popupwin ='open.html','popup','fullscreen');
to launch a full screen window from the initial 'default' browser window.
I run into problems by trying to launch a second:-

winpopup ="'','popup','height=480,width=640,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,stat

This partially works in IE by launching a new fullscreen window (same size
as the first) but in NN it will not work at all just saying that 'popupwin'
is not defined.

Is a conflict created by calling a second, differently sized popupwindow
from the first fullscreen? Is there a way round this?

Many Thanks for any advice,

Mark, Somerset UK

Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. convert seconds in minute and seconds

2. Spesific position of popupwindow in IE4.0

3. How to close the popupwindow after printing the window

4. How to fill in a second form on a web page

5. Producing a 2 second delay for Unisys AP9415 printer

6. waiting a second

7. The Second Annual Killer Scripts Contest@Win32Scripting!!!.....

8. Converting Binary Seconds Into Data/Time

9. Coding a second layer in an EPSF

10. Help, plz, problems connecting to db second time

11. a second question (JavaScript courses)

12. Sleep(1 second) in Jscript