write value to 2nd frame
Author Message
 write value to 2nd frame

I want to rewrite or add a link value in my top frame based on a generated
value in my form in the 2nd frame. e.g. <a href="search.asp"
target="srchmain">modify search</a>
 becomes

can I do this and how please?
I'm prepared to rewrite <body></body> in the top frame to achieve it as it's
only small :-), I'm coding for browsers 4+ and I'm using asp

thanks
Jude

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. showModalDialog not returning any value....2nd post.

2. opening a frame with values from another frame

3. write script into another frame with innerHTML/insertAdjacentHTML

4. write into specified frame

5. Writing and calling a function in a new frame

6. Syntax for document.write to another frame ?

7. Response write to a frame ?

8. Response.Write to A FRAME! URGENT

9. Read html from frame, write it to another

10. Read/write div contents in another frame?

11. Can alert Cookie values, but can't document.write them

12. Writing Variable Values to Text Files