How to submit a form within a hyperlink ??
Author Message
 How to submit a form within a hyperlink ??

I use <a href=javascipt form1.submit();>sdfsdf</a> to implement this
function but it only work properly in IE
It can not submit form in Nescape,how can I resolve this question ?

Help
any sugestion is welcome !

Mon, 05 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to submit a form within a hyperlink ??

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to submit a form within a hyperlink ??
Fully qualify the reference to the form, e.g.

href="javascript:document.form1.submit();"

Hope this helps,

- Oisin

Quote:

> I use <a href=javascipt form1.submit();>sdfsdf</a> to implement this
> function but it only work properly in IE
> It can not submit form in Nescape,how can I resolve this question ?

> Help
> any sugestion is welcome !

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. submit form using hyperlink instead of button

2. hyperlink to submit form?

3. Submitting a form with a hyperlink

4. Using hyperlink to submit a form

5. submitting a form within a modal window

6. submitting forms within modal dialogs?

7. submit form from within IFrame

8. SUBMIT form with 3 different submit buttons - error

9. form submits hrefs images and submit buttons

10. Submitting Form WITHOUT Submit Button

11. Form wont submit using javascript:submit()

12. form submit using different submit buttons