Hide the Toolbar II (And Architecture in General)
Author Message
 Hide the Toolbar II (And Architecture in General)

You can do this with client-side script.  Please follow up in an appropriate
forum.

www.aspfaq.com

Quote:
> I have the identical problem - I am developing a web-based application
> for deployment on our company intranet (for the same reasons as you) and
> would also like to hide the toolbar, address bar, etc like a popup
> window.  So far (many hours searching everywhere and still no luck.)

> Please post if you find a solution!

> Thanks,
> Nic

> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.*-*-*.com/ ***

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:28:55 GMT

1. Hide the Toolbar II (And Architecture in General)

2. Hiding toolbar/statusbar, etc from vbscript or jscript

3. Hide toolbar?

4. How to hide Menubar, toolbar, scrollbars using Jscript

5. Dynamically hide menubar,toolbar and locationbar

6. hiding toolbars

7. Hiding the menubar, toolbar, etc.?

8. hide toolbar on current window

9. how to hidden the ToolBar,MenuBar and AddressBar?

10. hide toolbars??

11. show, hide quick launch toolbar programmatically!

12. Hiding the toolbar, statusbar, and URL in IE4 w/ vbscript