File box
Author Message
 File box

Hello is it possible that I set a value in a File box?
Example : U:/Ferry/images/logo.gif

Thanks
Ferry Lagarde

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:59:36 GMT
 File box
No.

--
You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
-Boris Yeltsin

=-=-=
Steve
-=-=-

Quote:
> Hello is it possible that I set a value in a File box?
> Example : U:/Ferry/images/logo.gif

> Thanks
> Ferry Lagarde

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:24:24 GMT

1. File Box Chooser In VBScript / Sample?

2. Download Files without File dialog box ?

3. Open file dialog box and upload file

4. Need help with script to show a hidden text box if a check box is checked

5. list box to list box

6. Text box text on new page text box

7. Choice boxes or option boxes

8. creating a text box errors message for empty text box

9. add, edit using drop down boxes and list boxes

10. Permission denied when using Input boxes and message boxes

11. passing variables from a text box to a document.write text box

12. Dependent Text Boxes via Check box