menubar and toolbar for HTA
Author Message
 menubar and toolbar for HTA

The article "HTML Applications Overview" from MSDN library says, "HTAs are full-
fledged applications. These applications are trusted and display only the menus,
icons, toolbars, and title information that the Web developer creates."
How can I create toolbars and menubars for an HTA? Can I customize the system
menubar and toolbar of the browser like what I did with an MS Access application,
or I have to create them on HTA file itself using ActiveX controls?

Tue, 27 May 2003 00:49:23 GMT
 menubar and toolbar for HTA
In an HTA, you get only what you create with whatever DHTML or ActiveX
components you choose to use.

Unlike the iexplore.exe container window (which you can't change via script
anyway), the mshta.exe container window has no UI elements at all...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

The article "HTML Applications Overview" from MSDN library says, "HTAs are
full-
fledged applications. These applications are trusted and display only the
menus,
icons, toolbars, and title information that the Web developer creates."
How can I create toolbars and menubars for an HTA? Can I customize the
system
menubar and toolbar of the browser like what I did with an MS Access
application,
or I have to create them on HTA file itself using ActiveX controls?

Sat, 31 May 2003 13:16:22 GMT

1. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

2. How to hide Menubar, toolbar, scrollbars using Jscript

3. How to make menubar, toolbar and location off on IE

4. Dynamically hide menubar,toolbar and locationbar

5. Toolbar, menubar ...

6. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

7. Hiding the menubar, toolbar, etc.?

8. how to hidden the ToolBar,MenuBar and AddressBar?

9. IE Toolbar and MenuBar

10. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

11. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

12. Hide MenuBar, Toolbar etc. on Current Window