How to call a function in iFrame from parent page
Author Message
 How to call a function in iFrame from parent page

I have a page with a iFrame in it.  I want a funciton in this page to call a
function in the page which is the src for the iFrame.  How can I do this and
whats the syntax?

is there a  place or resource where I can learn about such syntax?

Thanks.

--
George Padvorac

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:26:57 GMT
 How to call a function in iFrame from parent page
window.frames.frameName.functionName()

/J

Quote:

> I have a page with a iFrame in it.  I want a funciton in this page to call a
> function in the page which is the src for the iFrame.  How can I do this and
> whats the syntax?

> is there a  place or resource where I can learn about such syntax?

> Thanks.

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:12:17 GMT

1. Calling script from an IFrame to the parent frame

2. Error accessing parent functions/vars from IFRAME

3. iframe and parent of its parent

4. parent's parent in an IFRAME

5. Calling function from parent window

6. calling function in child frame from parent frame

7. Calling a function in parent

8. Call a function in a parent window

9. calling a function in the parent window

10. Call function in parent window, then close child (current)

11. How to call functions of Iframe?

12. IFRAME parent????