WSH FAQ
Author Message
 WSH FAQ

Slightly updated version posted; the link is:

I've added/corrected very little this time around, unfortunately (and forgot to add the 7426 build info before sending, darnit!).  I DID get the clickable TOC added at the top. The file is now 57 KiB in size.

For Jscripters:

Yes, I'm still Jscript-challenged.. :(

However, a link to Jibbering is the first item in the list.

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:33:25 GMT
 WSH FAQ
Sorry, ONE more crosspost... :(

I've been really erratic about updating the links to scripting resources.  I anticipate getting broader coverage done next time around, but I would appreciate it if people would pass me links - feel free to respond to me via email to keep traffic in the NGs down (said the guy who just crossposted twice).

For your convenience, here is my email address with minimal obfuscation; just remove the leading "x":

Slightly updated version posted; the link is:

I've added/corrected very little this time around, unfortunately (and forgot to add the 7426 build info before sending, darnit!).  I DID get the clickable TOC added at the top. The file is now 57 KiB in size.

For Jscripters:

Yes, I'm still Jscript-challenged.. :(

However, a link to Jibbering is the first item in the list.

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:42:49 GMT
 WSH FAQ
Alex, I think you should update the following:

    NEVER multi-post (separate posts to different NGS or the same NG at
different times)

To read:

    NEVER multi-post (separate _identical_ posts to different NGS or the
same NG at different times)

To avoid being ambiguous... :-)

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:01:40 GMT
 WSH FAQ
TYVM - you *are* a careful reader... :)

: Alex, I think you should update the following:
:
:     NEVER multi-post (separate posts to different NGS or the same NG at
: different times)
:
: To read:
:
:     NEVER multi-post (separate _identical_ posts to different NGS or the
: same NG at different times)
:
: To avoid being ambiguous... :-)
:
:

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:58:40 GMT
 WSH FAQ
Well, it is one of my biggest peeves. :o)

"Alex K. Angelopoulos" <alex_angelopoulos_at_hotmail_dot_com_remove__> wrote

TYVM - you *are* a careful reader... :)

: Alex, I think you should update the following:
:
:     NEVER multi-post (separate posts to different NGS or the same NG at
: different times)
:
: To read:
:
:     NEVER multi-post (separate _identical_ posts to different NGS or the
: same NG at different times)
:
: To avoid being ambiguous... :-)
:
:

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:29:15 GMT

1. WSH FAQ

2. Missing daily summary emails for this NG from WSH FAQ 26-28 Jan

3. WSH FAQ WEB site update...

4. WSH FAQ site update...

5. New feature on the WSH FAQ WEB site

6. WSH FAQ now includes VBScript tips

7. WSH FAQ

8. WSH Newsgroup Mini-FAQ (Resources)

9. FAQ-let: Where's the Microsoft WSH stuff

10. FAQ on WSH

11. on the web: Gamma FAQ and Colour FAQ

12. Gamma FAQ and Colour FAQ