Screen Dimensions with Multiple Monitors.
Author Message
 Screen Dimensions with Multiple Monitors.

I am using 'screen.availHeight' and 'screen.availWidth' to get the height
and the width of the screen.
On the basis of these results I am applying some logic.

The problem arises when there are multiple monitors. The value given by
'screen.availHeight' and 'screen.availWidth'  is always the height and width
of the active monitor. Even when the window is placed in the secondary
window, I get the solution as the height and width of the primary window.

Is there any way to get the height and the width of the secondary window as
well.

I am doing this task on IE 6.0.

Thanks,
-S

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 03:17:18 GMT

1. Question: How to access screen (desktop) dimensions?

2. Question: How to access screen (desktop) dimensions?

3. Sorting Array with multiple dimensions

4. Sorting an array on multiple dimensions

5. Monitor multiple files size

6. Dimensioning of single dimension arrays within a class

7. screen.width & screen.height

8. Multiple Copies from Multiple Trays

9. Multiple copies; multiple trays

10. Function Returning Array - Losing Dimensions

11. jpg file dimension retrieval

12. 2-dimension arrays