passing info to parent window with IFRAME
Author Message
 passing info to parent window with IFRAME

I am building a grid component in DHTML where the grid is populated by
ASP -- the grid itself is an IFRAME with TABLE defs inside of it.  where I
am running into trouble is when I need to have a button in the container
window execute an operation on a [table row] piece of data inside the
IFRAME.  The approach I was trying to take was to have the RowClick() event
in the actual grid ASP file set a predefined variable in the containing
document's jscript code -- I could not get this to work.  Does anyone know
the best way to do this????  Any help is appreciated.

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. iframe and parent of its parent

2. parent's parent in an IFRAME

3. Pass values from child window to parent (Help)

4. how do I pass info across windows?

5. chid window up window reload on parent window

6. IFRAME parent????

7. How to call a function in iFrame from parent page

8. Access to Parent DOM from within an iFrame

9. Error accessing parent functions/vars from IFRAME

10. Calling script from an IFrame to the parent frame

11. question about new window and parent window event exchange

12. Refresh parent window from child window