ENABLESESSIONSTATE. Server-side JavaScript in the ASP
Author Message
 ENABLESESSIONSTATE. Server-side JavaScript in the ASP

Does anyone know how to use the ENABLESESSIONSTATE-statement when using
server-side JavaScript in the ASP-script? In our application, all
server-side JavaScripts starts with:

<% Response.Buffer = true;
Response.Expires = 0;%>

Our web-server requires that the default language is VBScript since the
web-server serves as a web-hotel for several ASP-applications running
VBScript.

Regards,
J. P. Sefland

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ENABLESESSIONSTATE. Server-side JavaScript in the ASP

Hi

Best Regards
  Vidar Petursson
 ==============================
   Microsoft Internet, Client, SDK MVP
 ==============================
 http://www.icysoft.com
 http://www.dna.is

 ==============================
  No matter where you go there you are
 ==============================

> Does anyone know how to use the "ENABLESESSIONSTATE"-statement when using
> server-side JavaScript in the ASP-script? In our application, all
> server-side JavaScript's starts with:

> <% Response.Buffer = true;
> Response.Expires = 0;%>

> Our web-server requires that the default language is VBScript since the
> web-server serves as a web-hotel for several ASP-applications running
> VBScript.

> Regards,
> J. P. Sefland

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I call a VBScript-function from JavaScript in ASP (both server-side)

2. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

3. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

4. Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript

5. Client-Side vs Server-side ASP/JScript

6. Calling Server Side JScript from Server Side VBScript

7. how server side javascript works under IIS4

8. javaScript Server side InsertRow Method

9. Server side javascript-does that exist with IE4?

10. server side vbscript /javascript question

11. How can I run a javascript on server side

12. JavaScript server/client side