Number Formatting Help
Author Message
 Number Formatting Help

Hey guys,

    This is probably easy but I don't know how to do it.  I have a grid like
form that will allow my users to edit a large amount of data in a single
step. (That works!)  On the presentation side we need for the values in the
fields to always be double precision. (i.e '1.00' or '2.50', etc)  In
VBScript I know how to do this fairly easy but I need it to work in JScript.

Is there an equivalent function like the vb cdbl() method?  If not can I get
some suggestions on where to go with this?

TIA

--
Anthony Sullivan MCP, GMT, GST
Analyst/Programmer

Check out the ASP FAQ! http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Number Formatting Help

NM!  Jim Hey Saved the Day!

Anthony Sullivan MCP, GMT, GST
Analyst/Programmer
Ajilon Services, Inc

Check out the ASP FAQ! http://www.aspfaq.com

Quote:

>Hey guys,

>    This is probably easy but I don't know how to do it.  I have a grid
like
>form that will allow my users to edit a large amount of data in a single
>step. (That works!)  On the presentation side we need for the values in the
>fields to always be double precision. (i.e '1.00' or '2.50', etc)  In
>vbscript I know how to do this fairly easy but I need it to work in
JScript.

>Is there an equivalent function like the vb cdbl() method?  If not can I
get
>some suggestions on where to go with this?

>TIA

>--
>Anthony Sullivan MCP, GMT, GST
>Analyst/Programmer
>Ajilon Services, Inc

>Check out the ASP FAQ! http://www.aspfaq.com

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on formatting numbers to string

2. formatting a calculated number

3. format number

4. Phone Number Formatting

5. Formatting Floating Point Numbers

6. How to format a number?

7. Number formatting

8. Format number question

9. JavaScript Newbie Basic Question: how to format numbers ????

10. Format Number

11. Formatting Phone Numbers

12. Way to format a number with leading zeroes?