JScript from an msi, Windows Installer package
Author Message
 JScript from an msi, Windows Installer package

Hola~

I'm trying to use JScript from an msi custom action. I'm in good shape for
Win2k and NT w/ Internet Explorer 5.x. However, the JScript that works with
msi files is not installed on an NT machine with ie 4.0.

I'm wondering if someone knows of either a JScript msm file or some way to
ensure the run-time is available during an install.

MO

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. scripten.msi MSI Installer would be very nice

2. WSH Windows Installer Package

3. jscript in windows installer

4. creating msi package

5. Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages

6. Installing MSI packages

7. Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages

8. HOWTO: Check return values, boot status and (de)install status of MSI installations (Was: Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages)

9. HOWTO: Check return values, boot status and (de)install status of MSI installations (Was: Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages)

10. Updating version number in a Windows Installer .msi file.

11. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

12. Error-codes from Windows Installer ?!?!?!