The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL
Author Message
 The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL

Hello friends
Have some of you idea about this message:

WARNING: Web server "intranet.myserver.se" requires an updated
JSCRIPT.DLL.
The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Model requires JSCRIPT.DLL
Version 4.0.0.2405 or greater.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'
Object required: 'Button1'
/Kursutv?rdering/ASP Page1.asp, line 43

I have my intanet webserver with IIS 4.0 at one NT 4.0 server.

Thanks In Advance

Bata

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL
Hi

Download and install a newer version
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

--
Best Regards
 Vidar Petursson

No matter where you go there you are
-

Quote:
> Hello friends
> Have some of you idea about this message:

> WARNING: Web server "intranet.myserver.se" requires an updated
> JSCRIPT.DLL.
> The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Model requires JSCRIPT.DLL
> Version 4.0.0.2405 or greater.

> Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'
> Object required: 'Button1'
> /Kursutv?rdering/ASP Page1.asp, line 43

> I have my intanet webserver with IIS 4.0 at one NT 4.0 server.

> Thanks In Advance

> Bata

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

2. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

3. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

4. Visual InterDev 6.0 bug???

5. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

6. Problems with visual interdev 6.0

7. vbscsript and visual interdev scripting object model

8. Windows 2000, VB Script, Visual InterDev and SQL Server 7

9. Using VB Script in Visual C++ 6.0

10. Q249024 - HOWTO: Enable Windows Script Version Tools Support for Visual InterDev

11. Using VB Script in Visual C++ 6.0

12. IntelliSense with Visual Studio InterDev or Microsoft Script Editor